Spinal and Peripheral Mobilisations
This highly practical course will explore the anatomy, function and pathological conditions relating to the spine and peripheral joints. Underlying physiological and neurological processes will be thoroughly examined to ensure students fully understand normal function, and a range of assessment skills. Current research and modern protocols for spinal care will be discussed. Particular focus will be placed on lumbar back-pain and treatments, as this is so prevalent in western society.
To register on this Sports Therapy Module, you must already be studying towards, or have successfully completed our Level 4 Sports Massage Practitioner course, or equivalent recognised Level 4 award. Other eligible applicants may include those studyng at an advanced stage of a Foundation Degree or Full Honours Degree allied to healthcare, and other professions such as Osteopaths, Chiropractors, etc.
Upon successfully completing this module you will receive our Certificate of Attendance.
Flexible Award Programme
Our flexible approach to studying CPD courses allows you to attend in an order to suit your professional aspirations.
The fee for this 3 Day Module is £400 per person. You may claim 24 CPD credits for this course and you will be required to pay the full course fee when applying.
Loyalty & Other Discounts
If you have already attended our full Level 4 Diploma course, you will also be eligible for our Loyalty Discount of 20% off all Sports Therapy and CPD Module Course fees.
Key Points - By enrolling on this course you will receive:
- 3 days Practical Training, including use of all Equipment
- Online resources, pre-course reading, and video demonstrations
- Plus supporting Course Notes
- Tuition from qualified Osteopath
- Aplicants must have minimum L4 qualification in Sports Massage or equivalent
- Loyalty Discount available to Sports Therapy UK Level 4 graduates
- Eligibility to continue towards our Higher Diploma in Sports Therapy