Myofascial Release Course
Fascia is the connective tissue that surrounds muscles and individual fibres, which can impede movement and cause discomfort. Myofascial release is a form of manual therapy that aims to treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by releasing fascial tension and restrictions.
This two day course will give you all you need to know on the science and application of this advanced technique and is ideal for anyone with a reasonable knowledge and application of sports massage skills looking to expand their range of techniques. The course will be tutored by an experienced practitioner who both uses and reseraches this technique, keeping up will all of the latest developments.
You must be qualified at Level 3 VTCT (or equivalent) in soft tissue massage, physically able to do the work, have good communication skills and be at least 18 years old. Ideally you will have some skills and experience assessing and providing immediate treatment for injuries before enrolling on this course..
The fee is £245 (inc V.A.T.) and you may claim 8 credits for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Please note that your enrolment fee is credited to the course dates booked and is non-refundable after 14 days.
- All prices quoted include V.A.T. at the current rate.
- For full Terms & Conditions, please click here - T&Cs
Loyalty & Other Discounts
Please contact us for discount terms for booking more than one person. Note: you may use only one available discount for each course.
Key Points - By enrolling on this course you will receive:
- 2 days Practical Training, including use of all Equipment
- Online resources, pre-course reading, and video demonstrations
- Plus supporting Course Notes
- Practical application of all techniques
- And discussion of all current research
- Loyalty Discount available to our L3 and L4 graduates