Based on Dr Chris Norris’ book Complete Guide to Back Rehabilitation (Bloomsbury, 2015) this 2 day course presents an evidence based program to safely and effectively manage low back injuries using exercise therapy. It introduces the 3R’s approach – a clinical framework to guide therapists and exercise professionals through the process of designing effective Back Rehab programmes (Norris, 2019).
A balance of theory and practice is used to provide a state-or-the-art approach to modern rehab. Lectures, practical demonstrations, partner work, and small group problem solving are all used to provide a stimulating, easy to follow course.
Learn the science, see the evidence, practice the techniques and expand your client management tools!
Suitable for therapists and exercise teachers of all types (Level 3 and above).
Please note you may use only one available discount for each course.
This course is £270
· Components of Sport & Exercise
· Practical application of Assisted Stretching
· Common Injury Management and Advice
· Proprioceptive exercises and advice
· Theory and Training for Hypertrophy, Strength Gains and Flexibility
· Ice massage!?
· Practical application and limitations of different exercise interventions
· Isometric contractions to initiate neurological strength etc.
· Group case studies for exercise programmes
Upon successfully completing the course, we will provide you with a Certificate of Attendance.
Ready to Enrol?
Please complete the online booking form whereupon we will confirm receipt and your place on the course.
BOK NOW BOOK NOW WITH LOYALTY DISCOUNT