Level 3 Sports Massage Course
The Sports Therapy UK Level 3 Sports Massage Course leads to a nationally recognised VTCT qualification and combines scientific theory and extensive practical training. The course was written and developed by Tim Paine, founder of Sports Therapy UK, and his book The Complete Guide to Sports Massage is the core text for this course.
During the course you will be guided on all aspects of functional anatomy, physiology, and how to recognise common sports injuries. For the practical training you will learn skills and techniques that will enable you to plan, prepare, and apply sports massage therapy to prevent injury and improve performance.
Upon achieving this award you will be qualified to carry out verbal, physical and observational assessments, analyse your results and plan your treatments to meet the needs of each individual client. Your treatment strategies will be enhanced by your ability to advise clients on activities, exercise and stretching to extend the benefits derived from your soft tissue techniques.
You will be able to treat muscle and postural imbalances, strains, tight muscles, delayed onset muscles soreness (DOMS), stress and vocational related tension, plus other conditions. Your aims will include reducing muscle tension, discomfort, oedema, increasing joint ranges, mobility, posture, and exercise performance.
Key Points - By enrolling on this course you will receive:
- A total of 8 days Practical Training including use of all Equipment
- Supported Self study including Online Resources plus
- Text book, Course Notes, Audio Presentations and Video demonstrations
- VTCT nationally recognised and Accredited Qualification
- Option and flexibilty to progress straight to Level 4
- A choice of Insurance Policies for professional practice
- Interest Free Payment Plan options for course fees
- Loyalty Discount to continue your studies and professional development
- 12 months Student Insurance cover for £1 million
- 12 months Student Membership to join the LCSP Register of Remedial Masseurs & Manipulative Therapists
Membership includes access to:
Website, Blogs and Online Resources
Education and CPD Courses
Newsletters with latest news
LCSP Register of Manual Therapists