About Sport Therapy UK
From Level 3 to Level 5
Post Graduation Support
1 Day introduction to Sports Massage
Learn more about our sports massage training and how you can test the waters by joining our 1 day introduction to sports massage course.
- Levels of training
- Recognised qualifications
- Professional organisations
- What makes a good quality course?
- Our courses
- Our training venue
- Our guarantee
- 1-day introduction to sports massage
Level 3 Sports Massage
Your first sports massage qualification that enables you to improve performance and prevent injury.
Level 4 Sports Massage
Following on from your level 3 qualification this course will enable you to identify and treat injuries.
Level 5 Sports Massage
This modular course covers specialist skills such as dry needling, whilst enhancing your knowledge and techniques.
- “Everyone one at Sports Therapy was helpful, kind and friendly - I think Tim has put together and incredible team who have clearly been inspired by the way Tim sees and does things.”
- “The tutors have been outstanding, keeping classes upbeat with laughter but also very professional. My learning has only just begun and I can't wait for the next chapter.”
- “Great Course – it exceeded my expectations. The confident delivery and balance between theory and practical was perfect”
- “Absolutely loved the course and cannot wait to start working as a sports therapist. Thanks for the advice and enthusiasm throughout.”
- “I have had an amazing time on this course; with knowledgeable tutors, great peers and a comfortable place to learn in.”
- “Very well-run course. Tutors friendly, approachable, and made learning fun.”
- “Very relaxed atmosphere makes learning effective, and inclusive.”
We are based in Hertford, which is
in close proximity to London.
The Treatment Room
Tips, tricks & advice for practitioners