TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Service Level Agreement is between
Sports Therapy UK
12 Dicket Mead
The Course Applicant/Course Student.
The course applicant shall be any person applying to enrol on a course offered by Sports Therapy UK, by submitting the on-line booking form on the website at www.sportstherapyuk.com.
The course student shall be any person on payment of non-refundable deposit/full course fee.
- This agreement concerns the provision of courses by Sports Therapy UK and the Course Applicant/Course Student.
- The course deposit secures a place on the course and is non-refundable unless a place on the course you have selected is not available, whereupon we will contact you and either
- Offer you an alternative place,
- Or a full refund of all fees paid to date.
- Any balance of course fees after payment of your deposit will become due according to the payment method chosen and the dates thereby agreed between Sports Therapy UK and the Course Applicant/Course Student.
- An application is not complete until Sports Therapy UK has confirmed that a place is available and the deposit or full payment has been received.
- Applications for refunds of any course fees paid, less the deposit, will only be accepted from the Course Applicant/Course Student, providing the request has been made in writing no later than 28 days before the practical training for the selected course commences.
- All Course Applicants/Course Students must be physically able to do the work, have good communication skills and be at least 18 years of age.
- Sports Therapy UK will make every effort to accommodate special requirements that have been notified to them upon application.
- All Course Applicants/Course Students must attend ALL practical training dates for the course they are enrolling upon.
- In the event that the Course Applicant/Course Student is unable to attend a part of the practical training, they may
- Apply to Sports Therapy UK to defer to another course, subject to availability of places.
- Request individual tuition by a course tutor from Sports Therapy UK before the continuation of the course at a fee to be agreed with Sports Therapy UK.
- Sports Therapy UK reserves the right to levy administration charges to transfer.
- In the event of a Course Applicant/Course Student transferring to another course to attend any days missed, we do not guarantee that the content of each day will remain the same. Courses are often reviewed, developed and altered accordingly. Course Applicants will be required to attend course days sufficient to cover all parts missed.
- Sports Therapy UK will refund all course fees paid, less the non-refundable deposit if you are not completely satisfied with the standards of training and course materials offered. This guarantee will be honoured if notification and reasons are received in writing within 48 hours of completing the first practical training. The refund will be made within 14 days of your written claim and from when all course textbooks have been returned in a resalable condition to Sports Therapy UK.
- From 28 days prior to the commencement of any practical training, the Course Applicant/Course Student will become liable for all course fees, regardless of whether they attend the remainder of the practical training or not.
- Sports Therapy UK reserves the right to refuse an application or give notice to a Course Student to leave a course.
- All first attempt Examination & Assignment fees are included in our course fees. Fees for resubmission and further attempts at examinations will be chargeable in advance.
- All information provided by Sports Therapy UK is given in good faith and Sports Therapy UK will not be held responsible for actions taken by the Course Student, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
- All course content is subject to change in accordance with directives implemented by VTCT. Sports Therapy UK will endeavour to give Course Applicants/Course Students as much notice as possible following any advance notification from VTCT.
- Sports Therapy UK reserves the right to cancel or modify any training or event in its programme. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, payment received in respect of that course will be refunded.