About Sport Therapy UK
From Level 3 to Level 5
Post Graduation Support
1 Day introduction to Sports Massage
Learn more about our sports massage training and how you can test the waters by joining our 1 day introduction to sports massage course.
- Levels of training
- Recognised qualifications
- Professional organisations
- What makes a good quality course?
- Our courses
- Our training venue
- Our guarantee
- 1-day introduction to sports massage
Level 3 Sports Massage
Your first sports massage qualification that enables you to improve performance and prevent injury.
Level 4 Sports Massage
Following on from your level 3 qualification this course will enable
you to identify and treat injuries.
Level 5 Sports Massage
This modular course covers specialist skills such as dry needling, whilst enhancing your knowledge and techniques.
- “The tutors have been outstanding, keeping classes upbeat with laughter but also very professional. My learning has only just begun and I can't wait for the next chapter.”
- “Great Course – it exceeded my expectations. The confident delivery and balance between theory and practical was perfect”
- “Absolutely loved the course and cannot wait to start working as a sports therapist. Thanks for the advice and enthusiasm throughout.”
- “I have had an amazing time on this course; with knowledgeable tutors, great peers and a comfortable place to learn in.”
- “Very well-run course. Tutors friendly, approachable, and made learning fun.”
- “Very relaxed atmosphere makes learning effective, and inclusive.”
We are based in Hertford, which is
in close proximity to London.
Sports Therapy UK publications
By Tim Paine (MA)
The Treatment Room
Tips, tricks & advice for practitioners