We help you becomean exceptional practitioner
High Quality, Flexible Training, at a Pace to Suit You
Welcome Sports Therapy UK
We Have been established since 2001 and offer specialist training of the highest standards leading to professional nationally recognised qualifications. Our unique Flexible Award Programme allows you to adapt our training to meet your individual needs, and progress between awards at a pace to suit you.
Our tutors are highly experienced, professional lecturers and practitioners. Registrar, Tim Paine is currently working on the 3rd edition of our Course textbook, The Complete Guide to Sports Massage, and Lead Tutor, Jade Revell is collaborating with Tim on the next book on Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques. We consistently strive to provide the best learning and teaching resources, and to support you becoming an established practitioner.
You will enjoy the benefits of our well developed programmes as well as many additional benefits and opportunities:
Why Train with Sports Therapy UK?
- Nationally recognised courses at Levels 3,4 and 5
- Awards by Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT)
- Entry to The Sports Massage Association
- Flexible Award Programme
- Full Insurance Cover available
- Courses offered in either Bedfordshire or Lincolnshire
Courses Approved By
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust
- The Sports Massage Association
- General Council for Massage Therapies
- International Professional Therapists International
We have many satisfied clients. Here are some recognisable organisations who have used our training
- UK Sport
- The Metropolitan Police
- H.M. Prison Service
- University of Bedfordshire
- Military Personnel